Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome back to the blogging world.

WOW how Ive missed you guys haha.. So for those of you that don't know Dave and I moved about a month ago and since then we have been without the internet and as pathetic as it sounds I have been going through withdrawals. So after much nagging my wonderful husband got our internet up and running:) So as for what we have been up to...

First Carving Pumpkins and the Pumpkin walk with the family






Next HALLOWEEN
(I Love this holiday)
We were able to dress up for work it was so fun!


Halloween Night



Plus we went to our first Mystery Dinner put on by our great friends which was very fun






And last but definitely not least
The Happiest place on earth where dreams come true!!
Thats right we took a much needed vacation to Disneyland with the family last week and had a wonderful time. It was so fun watching all the kids and seeing how much they enjoyed it(by "kids" I mean daves mom)every ride was totally awesome or so cool and even went as far as mind blowing... I think my favorite ride was toy story and for Dave hands down Pirates which we only rode like 100 times. All around we had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming and for planning it. We love you guys!





ps these arent all the pic of our trip but I dont have time nor room to but them on so Ill get a slideshow on here shortly (kimi if you need any of them just let me know and I will email them to you cause I know how many pic you took haha)

6 comments:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Looks like so much fun! Where did you guys move?

Danielle and Brian said...

oh my goodness!! how fun! what an awesome post! I love love the mystery date thingy outfit! you look FAB-U-LOUS!! We need to get together and do something real fun because I need something real fun!! haha also, I went private so if you cant get into my blog, thats why! I need your email!

melissa said...

you were a pirate? i was too!

you have been a busy girl! and we have lots of funness next week too!

Ballard Family said...

Hey! Looks like you had fun in Disneyland I want to see the rest of your pics so hurry it up! Is Toy Story new???

Anonymous said...

I'd like to offically announce that you are now on my "blog stalking" list! Love it by the way. and....yes, I will need to add to my picture collection. With the 5 I took you would have no idea I was even in Disneyland!

Veronica and TJ said...

You guys have been busy. Looks like you had a good Halloween. Loved the costumes. I have never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. I am jealous. I wish we could take a trip somewhere fun.