Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day 2009!

Photobucket

So I haven't always been a big fan of Valentines Day but since Ive been married I think its nice to have a "special" day to show your spouse how you feel about them. So this year I was in charge of V-Day and so after Dave got off work we went to lunch at Quizno's(Dave's favorite),then went shopping with my little sister and her boyfriend and ended the night hanging out with my family... I know what your thinking not your average V-Day that's what Dave thought also. He told me I didn't set the bar very high for next year... little did he know.
On Monday I pick him up from work like usual and told him I have one more surprise and asked him to close his eyes when he opened them we were standing in the Biker Roadhouse at the Anniversary Inn. It was great he was so surprised and had to take back what he said about the bar being set for next year. We had a great time it was nice to relax and enjoy each other plus it is such a fun room it has a pool table and a pinball machine. And don't worry Dave got just what he wanted.. a Texas Longhorn blanket, and a love candy poster! We had a wonderful Valentines and a looking forward to next year when Dave is in control. Ha I'm sure he is open of suggestions if anyone has some good ones!


6 comments:

melissa said...

you spent v-day with your mom, i spent v-day with my mom. Our poor hubbies!

Eddingtons said...

Did Dave like his blanket? I'm glad you stayed with your plan, you told me awhile ago that's what you were going to do. We stayed at one up Ogden Canyon called the Alaskan Inn, they say they are the same types of rooms. Anyway, glad your V-day was great. I don't know how Dave can top that one. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next year.

Bennetts said...

lovin' the poster!!!!

Binghams said...

HOW FUN!!! I think we are going to steel your idea for the next V-day, that probabley got you some serious Wife points. Yeah Dave better step it up, infact maybe Dave and Danny should get a game plan goin on for next year.

PS. did you say what room you stayed in ?

Ken Clark said...

Thanks for letting us steal your idea. Ken loved it. I ran to the store that morning and found all of the candy. I was laughing the whole time while I was making it. What a great idea!

mstokes said...

I'm glad that I'm on the Lucky List that gets to be invited to the Webb Family Blog! P.S. Our soccer team is Domination! Check the website on the Large field for our schedule. Or call me! I hope that your skills will offset my old lady skills!