Thursday, October 15, 2009

Guys Weekend

Last weekend all the guys from my side of the family took a trip to San Fransisco for a football game as Nates last big trip before he leave on his mission. Their trip started off a little rocky when they realized they had forgot the tickets that were in Logan! So they had to turn around and add 3 hours to the 11 hour drive.
Other than that I think they had a good time (I only know what Dave tells me) what I do know is he spent a lot of money so, Im sure they had a good time.

Dad, Justin, Jesse, Nate, Sid, Dave

Alcatraz Prison


The game: 49ers vs Falcons




6 comments:

Jillian said...

Looks like they had fun, I can't believe you even have pics of them. I didn't think that guys took pics when we are not around! I heard jesse tell beau about justins rotting butt, whatever that means, glad I wasn't there for that! Sick!

Ballard Family said...

...and they don't tell us much huh? Cute pictures, I'll have to get them from you. How do you get Dave to take pictures? Justin would never!

melissa said...

guys trip to San Fran...girls trip to LA?!?!?! I think so.

I know Nate is going to Africa, where exactly is he going?

Sid and Michelle said...

I am glad they had a good time... so maybe we should do a girls weekend to san diego or something.... I am up for anything!! Will you e-mail the pictures you have?!?!? Thanks!!!

julie said...

Dave,
Hi, you're my favorite son. I LOVE the pictures of the trip, WOW Ali is really rubbing off on you. I told Nate to take his camera which he did but darn he forget to take pictures. Thanks for the pictures of the trip, how about Denver next time?
A little less driving!!! Take Care and I hope school is going well.
Love, your favorite Mother-in-law

melissa said...

Hi Lish-
Christmas we should be out the 24th, flying back the 28th (Michael still hasn't got they OK yet)

kids- I'll have 'em when you have 'em! Deal? And don't worry, I already have names picked out!