Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shout out.

I googled my dad and this is what came up:

Terel Ray Merkley: a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
Crazy right? I mean its right on.

This last weekend he ran the Top of Utah marathon in Amazing time,3:57! He is such an inspration to me and makes we want jump back on the wagon as soon as possible.(spring cant come fast enough) I dont think I will ever be as fast as him but just doing it is good enough for me.
When he finished I noticed he was wearing the shirts I had made for our family marathon in May and when I commented on it he answered well Im the last lone wolf and have to represent, I told him since he was the one to start us all running its only fitting! Thanks Dad for starting our MW run club!



3 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

You runners are awesome. I will someday get motivated:)

Binghams said...

I really feel for people that get a dad! they are amazing people in our lives. Thanks for the dad post. so true.

melissa said...

Go Uncle Terel!

and I don't know how long ago you did it, I just noticed, but I miss your old blog title.

But I guess you have to be responsible now that you are going to be a mommy and all!