Monday, October 11, 2010

Guys Trip

When the girls in our family started a girls weekend and the guys saw how much fun we had, they thought they better find out what its all about. So now they have a guys trip. And this year for the trip the went to Denver to a game and who knows what else. After the game Jesse ran into a old mission buddy who also happened to be a player and they ended up at his place hanging out and visiting. I think it was the highlight of the trip, no I know it was cause that all the pictures I got from the trip.
p.s. I just want to make a note that the girls could do two or three trips for the price the boys pay for one. just saying!!









2 comments:

melissa said...

I love how that one picture is Broncos, Broncos, Broncos, Broncos, Jets!

And who is the guy in the Arizona hat? That is the best tea,! Go Wildcats!

Kelli B. said...

how fun for them! I love how jett and justin are representin the jets too:)