Sunday, November 28, 2010

Give Thanks!

This year we went to Vernal for Thanksgiving. With my side of the family there is always something going on. We had a great time hanging out and playing games and of course eating!
We played the Amazing race again this year and as always it turned out great, we had the argument of who really won but who cares its just for fun, haha ya right.
On Thanksgiving day the guys played a turkey bowl in the single digit weather but still had a good time. Then we went to Gma Roses for dinner which was amazing.
Every other night we played games and watched Harry Potter. All and all we had a great weekend.


















*side note we exchanged Christmas gifts and we just wanted to remember how happy we made Sid.

3 comments:

Keisha said...

you look so stunning in every single photo. wow. and i love that cute LITTLE belly of yours! so happy for you! looks like you had a really fun weekend.

kimi said...

Who is this? I see it says "Webb" on here but I usually recognize people I'm related to!...hmmmm.

Ballard Family said...

That's bull, I think the pic. of Justin and I should have at the least made the blog........and in my eyes we are still the winnners :) you bunch of babies!!!