Sunday, December 5, 2010

25 Weeks

Thank you to everyone who left comments last time saying I wasnt even showing or I looked good. But dont worry the little man heard you and a week or 2 later decided to start "showing" I remember one morning waking up and it was like over night my stomach had just popped out, and it has been growing since. I think he might know karate cause when he gets moving he goes crazy. I feel like I look tired all the time. My heartburn is getting worse. By 8pm Im ready for bed. And his room is finally coming along. We are getting even more excited to meet him and hope the time moves quick.

8 comments:

Jillian said...

You look so cute alish, I love your belly! Remember, the maalox is a lifesaver for the heartburn, I swear by it!!

John and Anna said...

Love Love Love the baby bump! And I have a prescription for Zantac for heartburn. It saved me when I was expecting Cache and I'm using it now.

melissa said...

yay baby belly!!!!

Dani said...

Congrats! I don't think Trevor and I have seen you guys at all since you've been pregnant! Your belly is very cute (tiny).I had heartburn too-Prevacid was a lifesaver! We're so excited for you guys, you will be cute parents.

Veronica and TJ said...

You are too cute! Sorry about the heartburn. That is no good. It makes it so real when you actually start putting their room together and start getting all the fun baby stuff. Have you picked a name?

DR and Brynna said...

You still look so small! I know what you mean though. It seemed like at 24 weeks my belly decided to pop out!

Andy and Mallory: said...

You look awesome. I pop out at 8 wks so consider yourself lucky.

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

finally! you look super cute! that's how it was with Layla, I thought I'd never show, but just wait for you second, they pop out at about 18 weeks. Kinda depressing! ha