Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where has the time gone

I can't believe it has been a year and a half since Alan and Susan left. It feels like a few months.
They came in Tuesday night and we were all there to welcome them home. It was so sweet watching them with the grand kids, I'm not sure who was more excited. We are so proud of the work they did. And are glad to have them back!
It has been so fun with them and Parx, just this morning he was telling G-ma all about his life and the 3months she has missed. He was talking her ear off. And him and G-pa are such good friends, they are even alike in a few ways they both like to nap and they both make messes while eating.

When we were in SLC we got to stop by and see little Graysen. I couldn't believe how big Parx looked next to him! He is so small and Parx has grown so much. I'm so excited for these two to become the best of friends.

















3 comments:

John and Anna said...

Wow Time really has flown by! What's next for you guys?

Oh and PS Parx is adorable! We nee to see him in person again soon!

Paul and Carly said...

Time really does fly by. It's crazy to me how 2 years just is gone like it never happened. Like the 4 years we both have been married. CRAZY. Paul's parents are going on a mission this fall and we are super excited for them.

laci said...

OH my heck, these pics make me cry! How big of a wuss am I? I loved their talks and hearing about their experiences. What great parents, grand-parents, in-laws, and people! What a happy day for your family!