Friday, September 16, 2011

Play time

I really do love being a stay at home mom to our wonderful son, but somedays are slow and boring and we watch the clock till Dave gets home. So to entertain myself we take pictures. I love watching the little mister play and learn things everyday. He is such a happy, easy going, fun, wonderful little guy that just puts a smile on my face. We truly are blessed with such a great son. He is the best baby I just hope it will last till he is at least 18years old.









*Side note... I asked dave to come shopping with me the other night casue I really didn't want to go and I thought it would be faster. Anyway we ended up in the toy isle which when it's just me never happens. But before I knew it we had a toy in the cart that Parx just had to have! (per Dad) He said he wanted to get him something since he never gets to buy him things. HAHAHA Well see how that goes in a few years from now.


2 comments:

John and Anna said...

Ha Ha! We had that same toy for Cache and I think we probably ought to find it now for Season. She'd love it!

Veronica and TJ said...

Dads!!! They're so naughty.