Sunday, January 15, 2012

10 months gone like that.

Parx turning One is just around the corner and I can Not believe it. We are seeing his little personality come out more and more each day. He is becoming a little more spunky and maybe we are seeing a little more of this mother in him but just maybe! But one thing is for sure we love him more and more everyday.
  • You are still a mamas boy. If I am around you would rather have me than anyone
  • You have 8 teeth, 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom
  • You have to eat whatever mom is eating
  • When we feed you you have to hold your own spoon or you throw a fit to get ours
  • You are so good to play and entertain yourself for a little while at least
  • You have moms cold hands and feet.
  • You have started throwing little fits when we put you down or don't feed you fast enough you SCREAM. I do not like this at all!
  • You have learned how to give kisses. They may be opened mouth and wet but they are the BEST
  • You know how to clap and wave bye. We are working on high five, you do it but only when you want to
  • You know your food comes from the microwave so when its going or it beeps you get so excited and point at it.

Next to eternal life, the most precious gift that our Father in Heaven can bestow upon man is his children.
-David O.McKay








Since daddy was home today we thought we would have him help/join in taking pictures with us.















2 comments:

Kelli B. said...

What a cutie! Can't believe he is almost one!

julie said...

Oh, Alisha,
I have just checked out your blog, you know I do that about once every 3 months or so and I LOVE little Parx pictures I gotta have one of him wearing his Daddy's hat and shoes (so priceless). I can't wait to get some of those "wet" kisses. Keep taking those "priceless pictures". I Love You, Mom