Wednesday, July 25, 2012

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.

I just finished reading a book that I couldn't have read at a better time. I really have a very blessed life and not many trials or major ones at that. But I had just been feeling a little blue about material things. A house, another vehicle, new clothes, things that really aren't important but still nice to have and this book just put me in my place. 
I need to have things put in perspective once in awhile because I mean I am human and cant help to want things! But it cant and wont every go with me so even though I will always "want" things and need things I need to remember whats really important and to always be thankful for the real blessings in my life.

A few quotes I found fitting and funny...
-Money cant buy love but it can buy stuff and I love stuff.
-If you're feeling blue- try painting yourself a different color.

No comments: