Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lagoon

I have wanted to go to Lagoon all summer and Parx had it on his summer bucket list so we have been trying to go. So when Sid asked us to tag along for his work party I jumped at it.
Dave wasn't so happy since it was the same night as the Utah vs USU football game but after he complained about it a minute and got it out of his system we were all happy to be there. Until we tried to have Parx ride a ride and oh my word you would have thought we were killing him! He was screaming bloody murder. So our Lagoon trip went down hill really fast! He did go on one because I was determined to have him at least try, and what do you know... He loved it! We just hope he grows out of it and next year he loves all of them and I haven't scared him by forcing it on him.





 



 



 


 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 

1 comment:

melissa said...

poor Parx! He doesn't know what fun he missed out on. I miss Lagoon!