Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter

Easter

 I love that my parents are such great grandparents and want to be with their kids (mostly the grandkids) as much as they can. And that they are willing to drive to be here for almost every holiday and fun event. It really is more fun when the family can be here.
We dyed eggs, had a egg hunt which Parx just loved. He was so good at finding the eggs.We opened gifts, had a good dinner, enjoyed the great weather and hung out.

I absoutly love holidays and everything about them. But the ones that are made to remind us of Christ and the true meaning of being here are hands down the best. I love doing all the fun worldly things that come with them but am so grateful for the little reminders to help us step back and take in the big picture. To say I love the Lord or am so grateful for him would be such an understatement. To find the words to say how much I apperiacte him and EVERYTHING he has given me is almost imposible. Everything I am or have truly is because of him just like everyone else, and even though I slip and fall daily I hope I can become who is wants me to be in the end. I know my Redeemer lives!!

"And now, my son, I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and righteousness."
Alma 38:9






 







 


 
G-pa was tired after all that running around.
So he found a good place to take a nap, ha.

 




 
 
Easter morning.
 


 
 
 


1 comment:

melissa said...

Hahaha your dad on that little couch. That is totally something my dad would do.

And Parx and Greyson are so adorable together!!