Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My GOLDEN Birthday

After having such a fun birthday last year I was a little nervous this one might not be as good or whatever since in the pass it always seems to go back and forth between good one year lame the next but  This year since I turned 27 on the 27th which made it my "golden" birthday I was determined to beat this rule and just like in life I feel like it is what you make of it.
So I made it a great day along with the help of my family and friends sending my cards and sweet text messages and Dave getting my flowers, massage (also for Christmas and Mothers Day) and a nice, sweet card. All things I asked for but hey I'll take it.

I'm not really sure what this first quote says about me.... I think I apply to all of them in a way:) Either way I liked it.

The old believe everything;
The middle aged suspect everything:
 The young know everything.

The older I get
the more
Clearly
I remember
things that
 Never
happened!


My sister sent this to me and I thought it was so funny! Thanks Meg
Photo: Haha I had to share this one too:) cuz it's totally true!








I wish this picture wasn't blurry. He looks so stinking cute, and
I love how Parx has his arm around Dave.

No comments: