Sunday, October 20, 2013

Baby Boy #2

Yes we found out Parx will be getting a little brother. I should have known, just because I thought it was a girl should have told me it was a boy just like Parx.
There were also a few things that have been different so that tricked me too. I was sick and nauseated but never threw up. My skin has been extra dry. EVERYONE said girl, Parx is still saying girl. But we are thrilled to be having another little man. I may feel a little different in a few years when they start doing gross boy stuff.

*funny side story. Please don't judge us.
When we went into the ultrasound to find out what the baby was we kept telling Parx to look at the TV and the baby. After a few times he final responded, yeah black baby. ha we all kind of laughed but were a little taken back.
But honestly to a 2 year old that's just what he saw a black screen with a small picture in black and white.



 

20 Weeks.
I know you show sooner with each kid,
 but come on! This popped out a couple weeks
 ago and has only grown since:)
 
 

No comments: