Friday, December 13, 2013

25 weeks


A few things about baby boy 

  • It's going by a lot faster this time around, which I'm glad but also nervous to add a new baby. To be tied down in the ways a new one does. for it no longer to be just Parx and me(I know it will be for the best, and that Parx actually gets bored with just me) 
  • The heart burn is worse.
  • He's not as active as Parx was.
  • Still getting on the treadmill as much as I can, jogging/walking mostly.
  • Still no name, dad is fighting for Augustus! Mom is not having it.
  • Feeling much larger than before, not just in the belly. And I know that's normal, expected, even healthy but that doesn't mean it's easy to except.
  • Plays on the right side the most 


A few things about big brother 

  • Can count to ten
  • Has the cutest imagination. I love watching/ listening to him play
  • Would take a bath or two everyday if I would let him for at least an hour
  • Is always telling me "check this out mom" has SO much energy 
  • Talks in the third person 
  • Favorite color is orange
  • Favorite movie is Turbo( like to dance to the music) 

No comments: