Saturday, January 18, 2014

30 weeks

30 weeks

Craving grape soda, I don't like it but since its caffeine free I don't feel as bad
Even though I feel very large I weigh the same at this point as I did with Parx, I guess it's just distributed differently
I know I have things to get done and am just waiting for the nesting stage to kick in
I think Parx is starting to grasp things are changing, he still calls him black baby but once in awhile he will say baby brother move as he pushes on my belly
We're still not sure where he is going to sleep, put his things, handle 2 kids, but are just as equally excited
Have had a couple dreams about him, what he will look like, how delivery will be this time around.
In the dreams one time he came out with dark skin, not quite black but very tan and an afro! Another he was like Parx with the blonde hair blue eyes, but features were much different. He looked more Merkley than Webb and weighted more than parx ever did.
My legs and feet are starting to be swollen at night
My back is starting to hurt more and more each day and packing around Parx doesn't seem to help:)
Still cant agree on a name. I like Hendrix more than anything else we have talked about. And James for a middle from both of Grandpa's. Dave likes Knox or Tate which I think is because Augustus can go with either of those for a middle.
Heartburn still going strong no matter what I eat

Parx

Still sensitive to sound, always has been maybe always will be
Little peace keeper, If Dave and I are even talking loud he will say "whoa whoa guys"
Has been so cuddly lately, giving kisses and hugs.
But at the same time has been very rough with little brother he pushes on the belly, tries to hit it.
Counts to 11
Recognizes numbers 1,4,5,6
Sings twinkle twinkle little star, Monkeys jumping on the bed, Never smile at a crocodile

No comments: