Monday, July 14, 2014

Out of the mouth of babes

Lately Parx has turned into quite the little ham and so funny.
A few things I want to remember him saying...

Mom listen, while pointing his finger
Ok but remember...
Today as we drove past the hospital he said "hey there's Hendrix house". I said oh yeah do you remember coming to getting mom and Hendrix from there? He said yeah that's where we got Hendrix from.
While in the tub I told him to not spray water out of the tub and he told me to go out of the room.
If he doesn't know some ones name and sometimes even if he does he calls them "guy" and "boy"
Shakes hands with people and says nice to meet you guy, I'm Parx
He is such a copy cat now, when I tell him something he always turns it around on me
- example, Parx don't do that. No you don't do that
He is really bossy
He is SO good at procrastinating at nap and bed time... he comes up with any excuse. Needs a drink, a new diaper, wants to rock a bye, give mom/dad/Hendrix a hug. The other night he had to clean his ears with a q-tip. Some nights we just laugh at him and others I want to pull my hair out.
Always wants "ONE more"
He has become a little sassy pants so were trying to work on that.
I have never met someone who fights eating EVERY meal like him, we bribe, threaten, play, and do almost anything to get food in him. I'm scared I will still be feeding him when he is 7year old.
He has adjusted to a big boy bed very well, and the new place in general after a couple weeks. He has a "firemen's pole" in his room which he thinks is great. For the first couple weeks he asked to go home. said Gma could live at the new house and he wanted to go back to his, it actually broke my heart. I cant wait for the day we can finally have our own place for good.

But man do we love him to pieces and his little personality

Hendrix's personality has started coming out more and more everyday and oh man is he a sweetie!! His cute smile is to die for. He is always so happy and such a good baby. We are truly blessed with our boys.
He loves watching and playing with Parx. The other morning I heard Hendrix talking on the monitor and looked and found Parx in his bed playing with him showing him his toys.
He has rolled over a handful of times but still not constantly. has laughed at Dad, Parx and even Uncle Justin but nothing for Mom!
If he is laying down he is doing baby crunches to sit up.
So obliously likes sitting in the bumbo.
If he is awake he is moving, kicking or wiggling. He is so strong bouncing on his legs and standing.

No comments: