Thursday, September 15, 2016

As I was blog stalking tonight I came across a family that lost a Mother and a Newborn baby girl. It was such a sweet blog as the husband has kept it up and posted his thoughts, feelings, and life for his kids to look back and have one day. The kids now are 6,4,and2.
Of course it got me thinking of life and my family and how grateful I am to have the knowledge that Families can be together forever. At the same time of me reading this blog there was a tv show on and this little boy was asking his dad how to pray and if he thought God could really hear him. At that exact time I was so humbled to know that even thought Parx doesn't get the concept of prayer right now and he just laughs when we open our eyes and say amen. Or that he doesn't know the difference between his truck book and the animated scriptures that I read to him.  Some day he will know the truth and have the foundation he needs to get him through his mortal life.
It made me think how grateful I am for Dave and the choice we made to be married to each other,and to have each other in this life, and raise our kids together. I know that Dave is and will always be the best father to our kids. I'm not saying he wouldn't struggle with out me, or know the day to day things, but I know he would do everything and anything he had to to continue raising our family the way we both would want.
I 'm grateful for my extended family and the fact that they with out question or even blinking twice would not just step in but jump in and help 100%. Even thought I don't always give them the love and support they need or deserve they would do anything for me and my family. To know I will always have the support no matter what happens eases my fear a little.
It made me grateful for the Small trials I have in my life. I really liked the conference talk just last month that said how he had asked to be tested and to have trials to strengthen himself. I will gladly take the ones I have and try not to complain to much.
It made me want to appreciate EVERY little minor thing in my mundane days. Every diaper I get to change. Every bathtime I get to enjoy. Every book I get to read. Every morning cuddle session. The nights I get to just watch tv with Dave. All the things that some will never get to share with their loved ones again.
This is just my toughts and feelings I am having now and didn't want to forget. I wrote this mostly just to say how grateful I am for my life and the blessings I have in it. Not so much for others to see and read.

As I was preparing to turn this into a book I found these few drafts and debated on adding them, but I guess at some point they were important and I took the time to write them so because of that Im adding them.

No comments: