Saturday, September 13, 2008

Country Hoedown!

Dave and I with the neighbors pet.
(I'm kidding)
The girls getting ready to go at it.
The boys stick pull contest. which trever won
Showing off our moves, or lack of.






So this weekend to welcome fall we had a good ole fashion country hoedown. Dave's parents neighbors lets us use their barn to have it in which was perfect. We dusted off our boots and invited all our friends to come have a good time.
And a good time is just what we had. We made carmel apples, ate donuts off a string, had a stick pull contest and of course did some country swing and line dancing. Thanks to all that came we hope to do it again!!

7 comments:

laci said...

That was so fun guys! Thanks for getting it all planned and ready. Sorry we had to leave early...I felt bad but Rem and Traci needed to get Sawyer to bed. Thanks again!!

Chase and Nahomi said...

hey sorry again we couldn't come but it looks like you guys had a good time! we'll have to make it next year!

Traci said...

I found your blog through Laci's... thanks again so much for letting us crash your party, we had a great time! Hopefully we'll be able to do more together soon!
Thanks!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey!
That looks so much fun!! Now we can keep in touch on here instead of always catching up at the doctors office.
Chris and Kerri

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisha,
Oh my, I am having to eat my words about this blogspot. I "LOVE" reading and seeing pictures of what goingon in my children's lives. Who knows I may have to get the internet just for this. It is so fun seeing how happpy, productive and energetic my children are. I feel so blessed and thankful to be a part of their lives. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Keep up the good work Ali. I love you.
Love, Mom

Andy and Mallory: said...

You butt! You started a blog and didn't even tell me?!! Next time you start a blog, I want to be the first to know. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I am so bummed we couldn't go. You know we would have been there if we could have.

John and Anna said...

Cute Blog. Great Pics.That was a lot of fun!Thanks for planning it all!