Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Reason for the Season

I'm sure like everyone else we had a great Christmas. We were able to spend time with the family, play games, relax,and eat and eat and eat.
My sister in law Kimi told me she was expecting me to have some fun activities planned to keep her entertained since the grand kids weren't coming this year so in case you ever have to entertain a 27 year old girl here are some ideas... make a gingerbread house, take her sledding, build a snowman, act out the Nativity scene, and have plenty of board games on hand. I think she along with everyone else had a great time this week, I know I did. Although we were glad to see the kids when they did come. We let them play Rock Band which they loved and they were really good at it to. We are really grateful for our families and love that we got to spend time with them over the holiday.
All in all we had a fun filled holiday and got everything we needed and wanted.









Like I said we all had our wants and needs met... who's was a want and who's was a need Im not sure.



2 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Gosh your on the the ball, can you come over and post all my Christmas pictures. Glad you had a great Christmas, its so weird to think that you were just a mile away and we weren't together on christmas. We had a great really great time too and its always nice for a change but it's just not Mom's huh?

melissa said...

What a fun Christmas! Awesome Snow Men!

There was no snow in Phoenix so I am going to live vicariously through you, okay?