Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis' the Season

So the other night we had our annual Christmas Sweater party. We had dinner, played games, did the white elephant gift exchange (Some of the gifts were more kid orientated and others more adult) it was funny to see everyones reactions to the gifts.

We had a great time with everyone and hope to do it again soon.

I know we aren't wearing sweaters but it was the best I could come up with, plus I think they were cute



Eating dinner and relaxing



Jons prize



Trevors prize

I think both boys will get use their gifts.



11 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Fun! I think your shirts are way cute and you should really wear them!

Bennetts said...

How stinkin' fun is that!!!! You are way to fun lady!!!

Chase and Nahomi said...

Hey thanks for throwing such a fun party! You two rock!

Anonymous said...

You two are the biggest nerds!! With all of these parties I'm seeing...I expect big things for Christmas!

Jillian said...

Looks like you had a blast!! I love the shirts.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey you!
It was good to see you the other day. We need to hang out other then just seeing you at the doctors office. You need to add me to you blog....Anyways have a merry christmas.

Dotter Family said...

Hey alish your picture is way cute were did you get your shirts. We need to talk one day so I will call or you call me when you get a sec.
Laci

The Smiths said...

Hey, thanks again for having us! Dustin and I had such a blast! We sure love you guys and hope to get together with you sometime soon, but maybe after the holidays.

Ballard Family said...

Hey could you e-mail Melissa all the pics of the girl cousins. She still hasn't got her disc and wanted me to e-mail them to her and you know how good I am at that kinda stuff :)

Markelle said...

I need your address asap...I would like to send you a Christmas card. email me: markellec@gmail.com

Veronica and TJ said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun. I am sorry we couldn't make it. Thank you for inviting us though. After the Holidays we need to go to dinner or something.