Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Living aquarium and Lagoon

Last weekend Dave and I both took Friday off with hopes of leaving the valley I wanted to leave Utah so we ended up in Salt Lake.. I know I'm a good wife. Anyway it was still fun to get away and spend sometime alone.
Friday we left and went to the Living Planet Aquarium, it was actually really cool its kinda small but has quite a few animals to check out. I really liked the octopus and really didn't like the spiders.































After the aquarium we headed to the long awaited Cheesecake Factory


On Saturday we were planning on heading to Lagoon with my family. Dave and I wanted to do Lagoon-a-beach since both of us get sick on the rollercosters. We only made it thirty minutes before the rain started and they closed it on us. Oh well we had a good time and gave the lifeguards a good laugh as we went down the slides freezing and screaming.

1 comment:

Veronica and TJ said...

Hey I went to Lagoon on Saturday too!! Did you guys go for Page Break? After the rain stopped, it was actually fun. The lines were short and it was super hot. Too bad we missed you guys.