Sunday, June 28, 2009

Over night Tournament

Every year Vernal has a over night baseball tournament to raise money for people in the community that have been affected by cancer. Its really great and really fun. The past few years the guys in the family have gotten a team together and played in it, this year they did the same so we went down to watch and we had a great. Oh and while we were out there we also celebrated my Birthday not exactly my ideal way to celebrate your birthday at a softball tour. but whatever we did lunch with the girls and roasted smores later so really it was okay.


The Team

Playing

The Merkley Boys


Having Fun

The Fans

The Fans at 3am

Hanging out between games

The Birthday girl




Hanging out celebrating

My birthday gift.. haha kidding.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

The all nighter. So much fun! Man I miss playing softball! Sounds like a fun weekend. Happy B-Day! What can be better than smores on your birthday right?

Binghams said...

Happy birthday ya old folgy :)

Veronica and TJ said...

Happy Birthday Alisha!!! I can't believe we missed you guys again. TJ played in the All Night tournament too. How funny. We are always in the same place but never see each other. haha

John and Anna said...

Happy b day! i feel so bad not remembering! And I don't know how you guys stay up all night for softball! You're a tougher woman than I am!

Keisha said...

Happy Birthday Alisha!! You look so stinking cute. I just love your family.

melissa said...

Grandma out at 3am? what a party girl!