Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl blah blah. and the real game.. Lazer Tag!

This weekend while the family was out we played a mad game of lazer tag at the fun park. It was Jesse vs. us at his request and well we destroyed him.. duh! But that's not what matters right?? Really it was super fun minus the part when Megan full on tripped me and then Dave running right into me knocking me down again. Lets just say it got a little rough.
We also watched the Superbowl at Ashelys (well I took a nap, but some watched the game)And your ticket in was a pack of pop but Jesse and Dave went above and beyond.. and got a full on keg. It was actually pretty funny watching them try to "tap their first keg". When we got there Jett asked us who we were cheering for and I said the Vikings... he quickly informed me they were even playing and I should cheer for the Saints cause he was, as you can see in the pictures. Either way we had fun and really enjoyed the food!








4 comments:

melissa said...

How cute is Jett?!?!


and I am sorry I wasn't there to play laser tag, because I am pretty sure it would have been me, not you, that ended up on the ground!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

FUN FUN!

Keisha said...

I was into the superbowl as much as you!! At least you have a cute little boy to have fun with!!

Jodi said...

I would like to set the record straight. Jesse was not destroyed! It took the entire family ganging up to battle THE MASTER OF LASER TAG (aka Jesse) and he still almost pulled off the victory! That is 6 vs. 1, and he still almost beat y'all!!!!!