Friday, February 19, 2010

The Month of love

This year for Valentines we went to the anniversary inn (see below post) last week. So on the actual weekend we kept it low key. We went out to dinner with some good friends, we went to Maddox over in Brigham which was Delicious as always. I just wish it was here in Logan and not brigham not that it is way far away but when you get as car sick as I do a half an hour drive through a canyon which is horrible and ends up costing you your dinner! And let me tell you it doesnt taste as good coming back up as it does going down. hahaha!!

Then on Sunday Valentines Day (aka) Ash birthday! We had my brother and sister over for dinner and a little b-day celebration, which included a lot of games some better than others like... rabbit, ninja, and duck-duck-goose. I dont think the grown ups enjoyed it much but the kids LOVED it, but we all got some good laughs out of it. Either way we had a good time and made some even better memories.


Also to honor this month: Our top 10 loves..



Mine

1. The gospel

2. Running or at least the results

3.Spending time with friends and/or family

4.Bed time and playing footies

5.A clean house and car. Clean anything for that matter

6. Reading

7. Eating out

8. decorating

9. Summer time

10. I saved the best for last...My bestfriend, my better half, my husband!!!



Dave's

1. I will start out with the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world! My gorgeous wife Alisha

2. The gospel

3. My loving family. (on both sides)

4. KOKO!

5. Playing Golf

6. Any activity on a lake.

7. Watching a good game on tv

8. Camping

9. Going to Bee's baseball games

10. The feeling when i finish my last final every semester.


4 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Way Cute pic of you two!!!

The Durham Family said...

Yes I still blog - only it takes me a while! Thanks for getting me in gear! I love all the pics and stories - you two are so cute and you get to do lots of fun things - no fair! Just kidding - we are so happy to see you so happy!

Markelle said...

you guys are cute...I wish I knew your hubby Dave better!

Veronica and TJ said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun activities to celebrate the LOVE! I love the Anniversary Inn by the way!