Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby bumb photo shoot.

This kid isn't even here yet and he is already taken over this blog. Hows it going to be when he comes and I cant help myself. I can already tell Ill be one of those moms that make me want to puke cause they are so gaga over their kid. So I apologize ahead of time. Im sorry if your tired of it I wont be offended if you don't look at these since they are more for me and to have for years down the road than anything else.
No one loves having their picture taken when they are 9months pregnant but I have been told I will want a few for his baby book and to compare later, so my sisters and I snapped of few. It was fun and Im sure funny to watch. I sure felt dumb doing them but glad we did.








4 comments:

julie said...

Alisha,
I LOVE the pictures,you are so cute pregant. I love the one of you sitting down and the bow around your belly. I can't wait to meet my new little grandson in person. Just a little while longer...I promise. Love you,
Mom

Court and Brade said...

Alisha, you look STINKIN' cute!!! serious, i know you don't feel all that glamorous at being 9 months prego, but you really do look adorable!! good luck with the labor, you will do great! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy, you will be such a cute mom!

melissa said...

awww so sweet! And anyone who gets offended by you posting lots and lots of pictures of him is going to have to answer to me! Since I am so far away I will be depending on daily posts and updates :)

Veronica and TJ said...

I love the ribbon one! I am glad your sisters convinced you to take these. The one thing I wish I had remembered to do is take a bare belly picture like the week I was due. I took one at like 30 weeks but forgot at the end. You look great! So cute and tiny:) Sorry I didn't stay for your shower, I feel super bad. I should have just got my girlie up.