Saturday, February 26, 2011

Showers, Showers, and More Showers

While talking to my father in law the other day he told me it was good to have a shower once a week so that just what I have been doing. ( I know he didnt mean these kind of showers but he thought he was funny either way) So to kick it off Lora had her shower(who is due just 10 days after me with a little girl), then Anna (which she did it backwards and had her baby BEFORE the shower) and then next couple of weeks I had some with friends, at work and then some family. Thank you everyone who came and put them on, they were Wonderful I really appreciate it. Love you guys!!





























5 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

wowza!!! you are on spoiled girl.. or should I say you have one spoiled baby boy! If he only knew how much he was loved right now. You are finally looking pregnant.. finally!!! and looking great as ever. I hope that you feel well. Miss you guys! Can't wait for him to be here!

Ballard Family said...

Mom told me about the onies thing....that was a way cute idea! can't wait to see them, way to go kimmy!

Veronica and TJ said...

You look set:) I love baby showers or showers of any kind really.

Keisha said...

Get this baby here!! I can't wait to see him in his carseat and all his gear :)

You are sooooo close!

Candace and Brian said...

Thanks for the invite. You look absolutely darling pregnant. You are just all bump...every girl's dream. I"m excited for you to start that chapter in your life. You're super close. Good luck!!!