Tuesday, October 11, 2011

7 Months

For real? Time is flying by and I can't stop it, so were just trying to enjoy the ride and keep up! We sure love this little boy (incase you didn't know already).

  • Currently he has THREE, count them 3 teeth.
  • Would rather be sitting up than on his belly. I'm sure that's why he's not crawling.
  • Scooting backwards and in a circle.
  • Dad can make you giggle more then anyone, but in the same min have you crying from roaring at you with your lion??
  • STILL love your bouncer, you follow mom back and forth from room to room.
  • You cry when mom leaves the room ( I love that your a mama's boy at least for now)
  • Still not sleeping through the night, you cry for your binky and then go right back to sleep.
  • Love being outside and looking at the trees. taking walks.
  • You are becoming so wiggly when we hold you you squirm and want down or whatever is just out of reach

I think being a mom and having a family has been on my mind a little more since conference and all the great talks about it, but seriously I don't know if it's possible to love someone more than we do him.

























No comments: