Thursday, October 20, 2011

Since Dave doesn't love all the fall activities, Parx and I headed to the pumpkin walk with a few friends. It was good as always. They had a lot of cute sets. Parx was as attentive looking at everything and everyone there. He is becoming more aware of things and people, its really fun watching him learn. And I actually really liked going during the day.

Later Markelle and her boys came up with Veronica and her little lady. It was so fun to see those girls and kids. Its crazy to see all of us as moms now. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago we were running around causing trouble. But it was fun to get our kids together and let them play, hopefully they will become friends like we were so we have even more reason to see each other.

* i just have to say taking pictures with more than one kid is a joke. when one is looking the others aren't. But either way it's worth it. They are still so cute.











2 comments:

Veronica and TJ said...

I didn't know you had already done something that morning. I've heard the PUmpkin walk is darling. Haha lots of fun for one day. I love that Jack is trying to put the moves on Asay and she kicked him away. That's my girl.

Markelle said...

hehe I'm so glad you posted these, I love getting together with you guys!