Saturday, February 18, 2012

I remember shortly after having you holding you on my lap and how well you fit. How small you were and how you didn't even take up my whole lap. I thought it's going to be awhile before he hangs off my lap. Ha Now when I can get you to hold still long enough to sit on my lap you hang off! It really doesn't seem like that was 11 months ago! I am loving the stage you re in right now and am so grateful that I get to be home with you and see every stage. You are an amazing little boy and we just love you so much!

  • You got your #5 ear infection and we are now looking into tubes!!
  • Great eater, you eat almost anything we give you and keep going till we stop.
  • Love walking around with our help
  • you know what "don't" and "no" mean but don't like hearing them
  • clapping
  • giving high 5
  • waving bye
  • you give the best wet kisses
  • Mom is still your #1. I am going to be sad the day this changes
  • You snore like nobody business
  • You are very vocal, you growl, scream, grunt and jabber a lot


I just love this first picture... its like he's saying huh this again?!?















No comments: