Sunday, March 4, 2012

Parx's Birthday Party

We had Parx's party the weekend before his actual birthday because Krew was being blessed so all my family was in town for the weekend. It was so fun and turned out awesome. I loved the theme we did and thought it was so cute. He was very spoiled, I mean loved. I told Dave he made out better that the both of us combined on our birthdays. But he is such a great kid we can't help but love him, I mean spoil. I know all parties are like this but I feel like I planned, and worked on it for so long that it was over before I even realized. I just can't believe it's over and we have a one year old.
Happy Birthday little Peanut. We love you!!

























































3 comments:

Jillian said...

I am sad we missed it. Love the shirts!! And I have to say that picture of him and sid is priceless! So cute! Love that little parx!!

John and Anna said...

Ah! Soooo Cute! It's true! All that work and before you know it's over! But it's usually worth it. :) Happy Birthday to Mr. Parx! He's such a little stud!

Kelli B. said...

way cute! he is such a cute little guy.