Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

I am so grateful for this Holiday and the reason behind it. Just as the saviors birth is important so is the resurrection, and what a thing to celebrate. To say I am grateful would be such an understatement. The fact that Jesus our Savior, brother, and friend died for ME because he loves me! He truly wants the best for me and knows what I personally go though each and everyday! I have honestly felt his love and knowledge of me so much through this last year. I have learned that even when I think something is so small and sometimes I shouldn't even bother praying. If its small enough to worry about its small enough to pray about. He truly hears and answers prays every time, just not always on our time line. I honestly know that with his help anything life throws at me I can handle (even if I don't want to, I can). I love my Savior and am so thankful for the life and family he has blessed me with.
So to celebrate we enjoyed the nice weather, had a very cute, fun egg hunt(thanks Ash), died eggs, watched the Masters, went to church, and just spent quality time together as a family!






























1 comment:

The Smiths said...

He is such a little stud muffin!