Thursday, April 5, 2012

True love is not so
much a matter of
Romance
as it is a matter of
anxious Concern
for the well being
of one's companion!
-Gordon B. Hinckley
Although Romance doesn't Ever hurt. And I won't complain if Dave ever want's to try it:) Either way Happy Anniversary to us. If Dave and I would have sat down and wrote our 5 year plan when we were first married I don't know that it would of had us where we are today. But either way we are together and have the best little boy and couldn't be happier! This past year has been a wild roller coaster ride with the birth of Parx. The littlest amount of sleep I have ever lived on, Moving (more than once), cutting back on my hours at work therefor money, Not having our yearly vacation. Among many other things. I am so grateful that Dave has put up with me through it all and supported our family. Marring him really was the smartest thing I ever did.
To celebrate we went to dinner, picked up new box springs, and went grocery shopping. I know how it sounds but it actually was a great night and one we will always remember;)

A baby will make
love stronger,
days shorter, nights longer,
bankroll smaller,
home happier, clothes shabbier,
the past forgotten,
the future worth living for.

1 comment:

Miika said...

Happy 5 year anniversary to you! It is amazing how much a baby changes your life and how your love does grow for one another and for your family. I love the quote you posted...it is so true.