Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cherry Hill

We headed down for a day in the sun at Cherry Hill with the family and had a Blast!! I think this is for sure going to become a yearly tradition. Last year Parx was to young to really play of course but this year he made up for it. He had so much fun just running and splashing, going down the little slide (even by himself) in the kiddy area. Swimming in the lazy river. And going down the big dragon slide with mom and dad he was laughing and screaming on the way down it was so cute.
The fact that he didn't cry in the water made swim lesson worth every penny.
*don't mind my slutty swim suit I wanted to get rid of some ugly tan lines from running in tank tops and all lengh of shorts. I only did it because I knew I wouldn't run into people I knew.























No comments: