Saturday, June 30, 2012

I had a wonderful Birthday this year much better from last year, not that we had anywhere but up to go from. I know I have wonderful friends and family but I really felt the love from everyone. I got the sweetest cards, calls, text messages, and e-mails. Thank you everyone! I mean I know some parts of me are pretty awsome but I'm still not perfect:) I have decided I like celebrating and having a good Birthday and I don't mind getting older, everyone does it! And I think it sets your year off good. Plus you get presents. And I'm so excited about mine this year.... I have been wanting one for a long time. I have always felt like they were for the "real" or serious runners and if I had one it was even more of a committment, but after 2 fulls and plenty of 1/2 marithons I decied it was ok. A running garmin! I am SO excited. I'm thinking I will wonder why I waited so long.

So to celebrate Parx and I met Ashley, Michelle and the kids at the little zoo and park in the afternoon then Dave and I went to the movie which was really nice to be just the two of us (we need to do it more often- hint hint Dave) then we grabed my favorite summer dinner, a Wendys chicken berry salad. I ended the night snuggling my sweet little boy.

"Do not regret
growing older.
It's a privilege
denied
to many."














No comments: