Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentines Day

We had a good Valentines Day this year. I was able to spend the day with Parx having a playdate, making some treats and taking them to friends and neighbors, and then that night we had a nice dinner with Dave and exchanged gifts.
Then after Parx's bed time Dave and I had our own fun. I tried to do a fun "love hunt" for Dave and even though he didn't get it and ruined  the clues it was fun and ended where it was supposed to.
Then on Saturday my parents were in town and gave us the chance to go out of the house to dinner and really have some alone time. Happy Valentines to most important guy in my life. I love you Dave and am so lucky to be married to you!!

the woman came from the mans rib.
Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior,
but from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected.
And next to the heart to be loved.


 
 
 
 
 

No comments: