Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Weekend

To those who courageously gave their lives.... and those who bravely fight today... THANK YOU!

Like so many others I am so grateful for those who choose to serve our country and to their families. I like to think that in another life time I could/would be brave and strong enough to do so but honestly I don't know.
So I love that we have a day to remember them. And yes the three day weekend is nice:)

On Saturday we had family in town so we did a BBQ and went to the cemetery. Then on Monday we went to the Willow zoo, bowling and out to dinner. It was a nice, fun relaxing weekend.




 




 




 


 

Melanie and I always seem to run into each other at least once a year
in random places. Its always so fun to see her, we joke that we know
what each other are up to as if we lived closer thanks to the Internet
but its always nice to see her in person. I really wish she was closer so
we could do it on purpose. I just love her and feel like we are still such
good friends even if we live hours apart. One day we will do it on purpose!!
 




 


 








 


 



No comments: