Saturday, May 4, 2013

"Mine"

I know Parx is not the only kid to suffer from mine-syndrome and wont be the last but that doesn't make it easier to deal with some days. I have seen other kids go through this and yes some times even dared think "my kid will never act like that" and just like everything else I thought have sadly been proven wrong.
We are working on it and doing good most days, but as we are entering the stage of tantrums, fits, and whining or as some call them the terrible two's some days I feel like I'm in the deep end just trying to stay afloat. And at the end of the day I find my self praying for forgiveness and strength to work harder the next time. And every morning finding the sweetest, happy, loving little boy! I am so lucky to be his mom and so grateful he is patient with me in this journey as we learn together.

Truer words were never spoken...

A toddlers rules of Possessions
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If its in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it, it's mine.
4. If I like it, it's mine.
5. If it's mine it must NEVER appear
to be yours in anyway.
6. If I'm doing or building something
ALL the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and
you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.


 

1 comment:

John and Anna said...

I'm right there with ya Alisha!