Monday, September 16, 2013

#2

I was really nervous to get pregnant again for a handful of reasons, one of the biggest ones was that I was nervous for Parx (I hear it's called "first kid syndrome") not for him to have a sibling, I know he is going to be a wonderful big brother but going through the pregnancy with me. Not only do I get sick but I kinda get short tempered.
I have done my best to keep it in check but between that and some days just wanting to lay on the couch and sleep I have felt like a horrible mom. That's what I feared the most.
 But he has been a champ, the absolute best! And we're just dealing with everything else as it comes.
But after the feelings and promptings we knew it was time no matter how scared we were to do it. And couldn't be happier!

Other than that I think it has been a normal pregnancy for me. Nausea but no vomiting, exhaustion, cutting back on exercising, cramping (more so than last time), showing a lot sooner I know it happens more with each kid but also I guess because of where my placenta is placed it also helps/causes that. Time really has gone by a lot faster this time around which I'm liking.
We really are so excited to be having another child and cant wait to hear little one is going to be little sister or brother. Everyone is thinking/saying girl.

July 8th Found out I was pregnant

Sept 1 told Merkley family
Sept 8 told Webb family, I was so proud of myself for keeping it this long this time

Sept 3 First Doctor appt, I love seeing the baby on the ultra sound. He/ She moved Maybe once the whole time.
Sept 11 had a little bit of a scare, everything turned out just fine. and got a 2nd ultra sound and again just a couple movements. With Parx he was moving everytime we saw him. I'm not holding my breath that this means this child will be calm or mild, they will have to keep up with brother.


No comments: