Sunday, September 29, 2013

The other day we tried to turn on the heat and it was only blowing cold air. So I called Dave and he said he would take a look when he got home later that night. While I was giving Parx his bath Dave came in with the pipe from outside and told me to look at what was blocking the air flow, of course I didn't want to for fear that it was going to be a mouse or something gross. But no it was rocks!! Ha I couldn't help but laugh, and we both said how did we not see that one coming. I know Parx spent all summer putting rock where he shouldn't but had forgot about that (both Dave and I remember seeing him putting them there and told ourselves to remember come fall) As much as we tried to stop him from doing it we ended up with a pipe of rocks. Hahaha funny boy!



No comments: