Friday, October 10, 2014

Pre-school
Wait what?? How do I have a child old enough to be in pre-school?!?! Parx is such a smarty pants he knows the ABC's. recognizes some letters. spells his name, although sometimes it's "Purx". counts. knows shapes. colors. So I knew he was ready that way and he is a social butterfly but I still wasn't sure about sending him this year but I think it will be worth it in the long run.
The first day we show up and a kid is screaming crying and it was a little crazy. I could tell he was a little unsure. I didn't cry or anything but it was the longest 2 hours, I just watched the clock. And when I finally picked him up all I got was a "it was fun" and a few short answers like a typical boy.

A few things I want to remember about Parx right now.
Parx 3 1/2

His imagination... I'm sure a lot has to do with him not having a lot of friends around here which leaves him to play alone quite a bit but he is so good at it.

The conversations he has with himself are hilarious! He talks to himself while going to the bathroom for a very long time, a lot of the time going back and forth between who knows.

How sweet he is with Hendrix and how his little voice gets so high and sweet when he comes and says "hey buddy" or "it's OK buddy"

His prayers. The funny things he prays for.

How long it takes him to eat!!! I am not going to miss the days of shoving food into him.




 

No comments: