Thursday, October 9, 2014

September

Popsicles with friends
Playing with Dad
Starting Hendrix on the Ipad young
Yes its mom's hat but Parx looks so much better in it than I do!
Tractor we found on our walk. He asked to have this picture
Selfie
Mom and Hendrix
A parade in the rain
Sunday Naps
Hanging outside
Baking some treats
Eating our treats, He also asked for this picture
Pulling faces
Dinner for mom with my mom
"Surprises" from Grandma
Zucchini boats
Sweet little Hendrix with his tongue out rubbing his teeth
This is my view as I nurse most of the time, some days Parx is literaly climbing the walls
Hanging out reading in Parx's room
Climbing the "fire pole" in his room
We busted out the Halloween costumes early
Hendrix sleeping. Holding a sleeping baby REALLY is one of the best things EVER!
Two of my most favorite people in the whole world!
Even Buzz needs a little down time
Brothers rough housing
Hanging with Berlyn at Jett's game
We got to meet Ronald McDonald, he put on a magic show and Parx was the star
Trying rice cereal again
I love catching these two spending quality time together
Hendrix
More brotherly love
When Parx asks for a picture I gladly ablige
Autumn walks. Every time Hendrix gets in the stroller he puts up his feet and kicks backs
Swimming with friends
TOP 5k. I roped Michelle into doing it with me, I just need a "race" to do
Parx always wants pictures with funny things (toys) but never when I want him too?!
We ran to Layton for the day to hang out with the Buttars and had a blast at RUSH it has bowling, mini golf, go carts, arcades, and a ton of fun stuff
Again with the sleeping babies
Boxing brother out from the Ipad
Dancing naked with Dancing with the Stars
Bed time hugs
Picnic with cousins
Funny boys
Sunday Best
Reading stories
The start of Halloween festivities





















 























































 



















 
 





















 
 

No comments: