Sunday, October 12, 2008

SLC

This weekend we drove down to slc and meet up with some of my family. We all went to dinner together and then some of us headed to Nightmare on 13th street. It was really fun to see everyone and get together although I will not go back to that haunted house again, for how much money they charge it was not worth it. I was very disapointed. Thanks to everyone who came it was fun to see all of you, love you guys!


Dave and I at dinner


Everyone at dinner

Dave, Alisha, Michelle, Sid, Barsie,and Nate

(we were the only one who dared go the the haunted house)


Just the girls

8 comments:

Binghams said...

Alisha,
That looks sooo fun! I have totally been hating scarey things, but you say it sucked huh. how much do they charge? So my mom and I were looking at my baby books today comparing them to Gracy and I found some HILARIOUS pics of us when we were kids, holy cow, i was so tempted to scan them and stick them in the blog. But for both of our sakes and so our husbands wont leave us, I couldnt do it. but I gotta show them to ya sometime, they are sooo funny. PS. I hate how cute you are. Its not fair!

melissa said...

seriously?!?!? i am missing out again?!?!

california is no good. :(

but i can't wait to see you all next month!

Danielle and Brian said...

looks like you had so much fun and you are always gorgeous! Lets get together soon before this winter catches up with us!!

michelle said...

Alisha,

I couldn't be more flattered that you guys are stalking me! I LOVE IT! I will post some tonight for your viewing pleasure. Who else from there has a blog so I can check them out?

Bennetts said...

look what a hot babe you are!!!! Oh and thanks for scoping out the haunted houses for me!

Tawny said...

Hey! Sweet you have a blog! Looks like you guys have been having a fun fall! I don't know why they charge so much for those haunted house things! We should make our own spook alley! Do you remember the Vernal Gilley's (probably spelled wrong) Carpet spook alley? Now that was scary!

Markelle said...

Hey I want to come up to Logan and go to din din with you and vern...along with the fellas:) wouldn't that be fun?!

Veronica and TJ said...

I get too scared at haunted houses. You are brave. I work m-f until like six. I don't have anything going on Saturday's. We are wanting to go to the Howl next weekend. We should go to lunch or go to the Howl or something.