Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tripping with the Merkley's

So this last weekend we went to St. George with my family. My parents own a time share and are kind enough to share it with the family.We stayed at a beautiful condo that was huge, had a very comfortable bed that you had to pull out the wall and smelled like roses...haha I cant say I felt bad when I got voted to stay in a extra room:) No but really we had a great time with the family just like we always do, we went to the pool, shopping, movie, played games and of course went hiking (my little brother requests that on our next family vacation we do NOT do any physical activity) We really enjoyed watching my dad nearly have a heart attack after I jumped out at him from a crack in the wall while hiking (sorry dad your just an easy target.) also watching him almost go the round with an officer after the cop cut in line...Do you have a problem Sir?Everyone knows it wouldn't be a real Merkley vacation if we didnt come home with a few funny stories. Thanks Mom and Dad for planning it we had a great time! Love you guys so much!







5 comments:

Binghams said...

SHUT UP, you guys have way to much fun for your britches. You guys are hilarious. Always doing something. St. George is beautiful right now, those pictures are great. We need to take a "couple" trip one of these days. Cant wait to hang with you guys soon. See ya .....

love Vernalites

melissa said...

sounds like tonz of fun!

but ya why do our dad's have such tempers? my dad can't fly anywhere without picking a fight with at least one airport employee. i guess it must be in their genes(wanna hear something scary? i have so inherited that temper...uh oh)

and wow! how preggers is Michelle?!?!? and doing all that hiking?!?!? im impressed!!!

Danielle and Brian said...

haha Sounds like so much fun! I am jealous! I need a fun vacation. and you guys say that you two are boring and never do anything...well girly I beg to differ! Why do we never get together!! i wish your day off was wednesday and we could go get pedicures and manicures and become the best of friends..haha just kidding well kinda but not really :) okay but really...lets go to dinner or something awesome. Have a wonderful week! oh and by the way did you get the card today about VT?? haha another way to make me feel quilty as ever! lets get that done!

Markelle said...

ahhh, I love the Merkley family! You guys are so great...I about died laughing at the image of you jumping out and scaring your dad!

Melissa and Jesse said...

I know that you don't know me, but Dave was one of my friends in high school, and I just wanted to say hi! You two look cute and happy! Tell Dave hi! Melissa (Wheeler) Ward