Thursday, April 9, 2009

2 Roses for 2 Years


Then

Now


April 6 is such a great day besides the fact that it was the day the Gospel was restored, the priesthood was restored, and Christs Birthday! It was also our wedding day and this year we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We went to the Olive Garden (thanks mom and dad) and then the real celebrating came we came home to watch the NCAA final game!!! Whot Whot! (for those of you that know me know how sarcastic Im being right now, Im not a big sports fan) But Dave was in charge of our anniversary so I guess I should have seen that one coming. Either way I still love him and was greatful to spend the night with him. Happy Anniversary babe I love you!

8 comments:

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

Congratulations on two years!! You guys make a great couple! I would make sure to plan next years anniversay though and make Dave go clothes shopping with you! Ha ha!!

kimi said...

Oh yea for love! Now seriously...have a baby! I'm ready for you two to have one. :)

John and Anna said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! And Alisha! Where do you come up with your hillarious April Fools jokes!?! I'm never that clever! You are hillarious! And yes we do need to get together soon!

Binghams said...

I cant believe its been 2 years! we are right behind you guys, and danny's in charge of the anniversary as well this year. Ill have t osee how it compares to daves thought out day :) lol. they are so funny. anyway. you guys are so stinkin cute together. wierd how you can really find the perfect one. Happy Anni!!!!

Carly said...

Hooray for two years! On our one year, I was eight months pregnant. Not so much fun. I can't wait to have a good anniversary. Miss you guys and our whole ward.

Andy and Mallory: said...

Happy anniversary! It's amazing how fast time flies. I remember how much fun we had a Lake Mohave when you two were single and look at you now! We need to hang out BTW.

melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

and only a week late! Now that you are private blogger doesn't tell me when you update. Bad blogger

Jillian said...

This is belated, but Happy Anniversary... sounds like you had fun!