Monday, April 27, 2009

HALF WAY TO 50

So this last weekend was Dave's 25 Birthday(the 24th) We didn't do anything way big or grand but it was fun and that's just the way he wanted it... He enjoys the simple pleasures of life like staying in and watching TV almost every night:) Not my idea of fun but anywho... we started the night with dinner his choice, Wingers. Then walked around Kohl's and Sports Authority and ended the night by renting a movie. It was his day and this what he wanted so that's just what he got!!
Plus a few presents the night before. Somehow he weaseled his way into getting them early.

His favorite present!


Okay his real favorite present, golf pass

In honor of my wonderful husbands birthday I just want to give a shout to him and my top 25 favorite things about him..
1-I know everyone thinks their husband is the Best in the world but my husband IS the best in the world for me!!
2-He completes me, he is my better half
3-He makes me laugh
4-He puts up with a lot from me
5-He supports me in everything I do
6-He is smart
7-He is a hard worker
8-He is a good singer(when he wants to be)
9-He is good with finances
10-He makes me want to be a better person
11-He is a good example to me and everyone around him
12-His testimony
13-He is good at grilling
14-He is good at anything and everything he puts his mind to
15-The way he can make me feel beautiful
16-How he is understanding when I spend a little money on myself
17-The way he can find joy in the simple pleasure of life
18-The fact that he went back to school for our families future
19-When he lets me play footie's at night with him
20-His humor (most of the time)
21-His is always in a good mood (this one is sometimes annoying)
22-He is so patient (this one is Never annoying)
23-He never complains or talks bad about anyone
24-He always puts others first
25-He loves his family specially me and he is very good at showing it(although I wont ever complaine if he were to bump it up in the romance department)
I love you Dave, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

11 comments:

Carly said...

What a cute post! I love it. Isn't it funny how two people can be so perfect for each other? I love it. You are darling.

Chase and Nahomi said...

happy birthday dave! looks like you guys had a fun night! we're finally going to get a bike trailer for liv so we will have to on bike rides together this summer!

Ballard Family said...

Happy Birthday David!!! Glad you had a good one! Thank you for finding my sister and being so good to her. We love you !!!

melissa said...

Happy Birthday Dave!

kimi said...

I'm stressed out about #13- "He is good at girlling"

Should we be concerned?? :)

Jodi said...

Happu had y Birhtday Dave!! Hope you had a good done!

laci said...

ow ow! Dave you have permission to do more in the romance department! What a good wife you have! :) That was cute Alisha...you really are a cute wife. I'm excited for tonight, you guys pick the place... NO BATTLE!

Jillian said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Dave! Looks like you had fun!

julie said...

Dave and Ali,
Hi guys, Hey Dave it looks like you had a great B-day. I really liked the shirt Ali picked out for you, it's going to look really good with your brown plaid shorts(aren't you glad that she keeps you styling)? And everything she said about you is so true, I'm so glad she picked you(you are perfect for her). And is you need help on #25, I know someone who can give you some good suggestions!!! Well, I'll be seeing you in a couple of days. Take Care. Love, Julie

Binghams said...

oh man, happy birthday Davey boy!!! dave and danny are so much alike .....not to romantic, pretty simple human beings lol. it makes me laugh to read your posts about dave cuz its like im reading about danny, anyway, we need to hang out soon!

The Durham Family said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute!