Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

We are so grateful for this holiday and what it stands for. We are thankful to live in America and are proud of those who defend our Country and what we stand for! We had a great time celebrating the 4th this year with family and friends. On Friday we went to CVO (Dave's work) and had a big BBQ before watched the fireworks. Then Sat morning I ran the Hyrum Freedom Run with a friend, had another BBQ with the family, hung out played games, then ended the the night with our own fireworks. It was a fun relaxing weekend a good way to spend the holiday.


Fireworks @CVO

Ash and I
Daves Family

All the kids playing with there glo sticks


Yum cotton candy
Dave and I
Playing with our fireworks

Dave landing after jumping a fire work
Me clearing my firework

Watching fireworks Dave and Greg
Lindsay and I after the race (Thanks for doing it with me girl!)

3 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Good job on the race that's AWESOME! Glad you had a good 4th. Will you e-mail the 2 pic. you took of my family so I can post mine? Thanks!

melissa said...

i miss fireworks!

i was in arizona where they are illegal so i got no fireworks :(

Lindsay said...

Thanks for running with me! we will be ready for the half and beat our times:)