Monday, July 27, 2009

July 24th

For the 24th this year we stuck around home and hung out with family, played and watched movies. I got to participate in my first lawn mower parade which was like nothing Ive ever experienced. A few years back Daves family started this tradition of decorating their lawn mowers and driving them up and down the street its really funny to see what some of the neighbors come up with...
Kimi S.I.L drove our lawn mower and pulled Taya, Zach, and Josh(aka Deets) around... they loved it!









Then that night we had a little firework show of our own.









We also did a little camping (or what I like to call camping) up and back in the same day haha. Anyway we went and had dinner made smores and played games.






3 comments:

melissa said...

you guys need to stop having so much fun and making me feel all left out!!!

Sid and Michelle said...

Wow... I missed the park city blog but I thought I would say... I look SOOOOOOO white compared to you in that picture. That is just so sad!!!!

Ballard Family said...

Cute! I'll have to steal some of the ones of my kids with you, Where is the one of all of us GIRLS? Will you e-mail it to me?