Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Park City

Every year my parents use their time share somewhere in Utah so that all the kids can come and stay a few days.. so this last weekend Dave and I headed down for a little R&R. It was so nice to just hangout and enjoy ourselves. I didnt take a lot of pictures cause I was busying being lazy but here's a few..

Dave checking out the view


Playing at the pool



We needed a cool treat after a hot day at the pool
Thanks mom and dad for letting us come hang out with you guys it was really fun.

5 comments:

Chase and Nahomi said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever! Looks like you guys are having such a fun summer! Look at you all skinny in all your cute swimming suits, I'm jealous! when do you guys head to Hawaii??? we need to get together before summer is over!

John and Anna said...

Such cute suit! You guys have done a lot of fun things This summer! I'm a little jealous. We haven't gotten out much lately! Ha! And thanks again for the pizza! You guys are awesome! You should come by again. Cache would love to see you! :)

Cori said...

I think the swimsuit looks cuter on you! I will be cursing your name in a couple of weeks... Hawaii :( So Jealous!

melissa said...

i love thay swimsuit! So cute!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

I agree! It looks like you guys are always doing something fun!! Hope things are going well! Miss you guys.